real estate investing

Monday, August 01, 2005

Don't Take All My Advice For Buying Real Estate And Then Forget ** PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BASICS ** When You Go And Rent Them!

Property management is what you do with your real estate AFTER you own it. If you expect your business to thrive, you must be as systematic about how you manage your property as you are about finding the properties to buy in the first place.
I decided to write this article because of a phone call I got from one of my clients yesterday. This is NOT a dumb guy. I believe he had made an excellent choice when he bought the property he now has for rent.
He called me and told me that he finally found a renter. They gave him a month's rent for the deposit and the first month's rent.
He had been very nervous about paying the mortgage on this property and had lost money for two months while he was trying to get it ... more...

www.veryoldbird.com/realestateinvesting
Originally Posted on 8/2/2005 12:33:23 AMContent source: http://real-estate-investing.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2005/4/28/629362.html

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home