real estate investing

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What About A Real Estate Mastermind?

Wow, it's been a while since I've last posted to my blog. Sorry everyone for the delay. I have been very busy lately.
If you were curious on what I've been up to... I've been diligently seeking to create a mastermind.
A mastermind is a group of people who have the same goal and complementary skills. And that's why as a like-minded group a mastermind is so powerful.
Today, there are absolutely NO excuses for not building your own mastermind. The world is literally at your finger tips now with the internet.
This is so important that... over the next post I'm going to be talking about how you can start building your own real estate mastermind.
Just think of the benefits this mastermind can provide...
How great would it be to have a network of people who are willing to ... more...

www.veryoldbird.com/realestateinvesting
Originally Posted on 8/2/2005 2:21:30 AMContent source: http://real-estate-investing.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2005/5/26/887573.html

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home